The DoD has released an update to its Information Security Program (DoD 5200.01 Vol 1-4).
The summaries and documents are:
Volume 2: Marking of Classified Information
Volume 3: Protection of Classified Information
Volume 4: Controlled Unclassified Information
A Cyber Fellow's Most Popular:
Incoming search terms:dod 5200 01, 5200 01, dod 5200, DODI 5200 01, dodm 5200, dodm 5200 01, dodm 5200 01 vol, DODM 5200 01 Vol 4, dodm 5200-01, dodm 5200-01 v 1-4, Information Security Program 5200, dodi 5200, dod information security program: protection of classified information, 5200 01 2012, classified information
No related posts.
Enjoying this? Buy me a drink!
- 2011 Generation Macbook Pro Discounts [Deals]
- 2011 Generation Macbook Air Discounts 13″ - $881.17 11″ - $803.45 [Deals]
- Star Trek: The Next Generation Motion Picture Collection $26.49 (Blu-ray) [Deals]
- Back to the Future: 25th Anniversary Trilogy or Jurassic Park Ultimate Trilogy (Blu-ray + Digital Copy) $24 [Deals]
- Trustworthy Cyberspace: Strategic Plan for the Federal Cybersecurity Research and Development Program [Strategy]
- Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Xbox/PS3/PC) $34.99 [Deals]
- Watch your Thoughts, for they become Words [Inspiration]
- Avengers Blu-ray Set 10-disc Marvel Cinematic Universe Collection [Deals]
- America’s Military - A Profession of Arms [Strategy]
- How to Remove Trending Videos from Facebook in 3 Easy Steps [Technology]
Tags5200.01 Acquisition Apple Big Ideas Blu-ray Books Budget CIO Classification Cyber Cybersecurity Cyber Warfare Deals Declassification Department of Defense DoD education energy gadgets Gaming Geek geekery Information Security Information Technology inspiration Mentorship Military music national cyber security. national cybersecurity Navy PS3 star trek star wars Strategy tablet Technology U.S. U.S. Government U.S. Military U.S. Navy United States United States Navy US wireless Xbox 360