Heads up! X PRIZE Foundation CEO Peter H. Diamandis will be interviewed on John Stossel’s special, “No, They Can’t,” tonight Friday April 6, 2012 at 10 p.m. EDT / 7 p.m. PDT on Fox News Channel. Peter will be discussing how incentivized competition has led to major technological breakthroughs in the past decade, all without taking any taxpayer funds.
Then if you enjoy this or maybe miss it I recommend getting in on next week’s Abundance webcast:
A webcast, live from Singularity University at the NASA campus in Mountain View, California, on April 11, 2 – 3 PM Pacific Standard Time (5 – 6 PM Eastern Standard Time).
Get answers to your questions during this live webcast and find out for yourself why and how a future of abundance is within your reach:
- How could the world be getting better when TV news has been telling you otherwise?
- Where is the hard proof for this hope and optimism?
- What are the next billion dollar startups that you can build to create a future of abundance for yourself and the world?
- What are the latest breakthroughs in technology, innovation and worldwide trends that you do not know about? That you can take advantage of?
- And more questions from you!
To participate:pre-register and log-in at www.SingularityU.org/WhichWayNext
To submit questions: In advance via Twitter (#whichwaynext) or during the live webcast.
Let me know what you think of the events!
Follow A Cyber Fellow on Twitter!
How the Experts Protect Themselves Online (Compared to Everyone Else) http://t.co/5yq4DIjHCe
They should be in the shape of the Jawas transport from Star Wars---Amazon wants to build drive-up grocery stores http://t.co/mS07n2U3Te
This Colorful Compilation Of Fake UIs Is The Best Thing You'll See Today http://t.co/5Q4IgEkIK2
Forty One – The $ 100 Startup - A Cyber Fellow http://t.co/TgKoDqXaVw
Forty – Dataclysm - A Cyber Fellow http://t.co/n8t6kgVhF9
Forty – Dataclysm http://t.co/qWwRBXDHBe