So you may or may not have heard of the new Microsoft gaming console, but did you know there is an Xbox One Day One Edition? I bet you didn’t!!!
What is the Xbox One?
Xbox One is Microsoft’s new gaming console, which will be a TV and movie system and a whole lot more. No more need for switching inputs on your TV to play a game or watch a movie. With Xbox One, you can quickly jump from TV to movies to music to a game. Just with the sound of your voice.
What is the Xbox One Day One Edition and what does it include?
- The special edition console includes a limited edition controller, token code to unlock Day One achievement, premium packaging, and decal.
All of the new Xbox Systems will include:
- Kinect is included with every Xbox One and Xbox One Day One Edition. Completely reengineered to be more precise, responsive and intuitive with unparalleled voice, vision and motion technology. The new Kinect will be capable of facial recognition and heart beat monitoring.
- The console is driven by a powerful combination of CPU, GPU and 8GB of RAM, governed by an innovative OS architecture, to deliver power, speed and agility
- Only Xbox One unleashes the vast and scalable power of the cloud for your games, entertainment and apps with Xbox Live
- With Xbox One, you can quickly jump from TV to movies to music to a game.
The Xbox One Day One Edition’s release date is November 30, 2013. If you preorder Xbox One Day One Edition via Amazon they do not charge your credit card until the unit ships. So there is no major risk to ensuring you have the right Holiday Gift for whomever you are shopping for!!!
Incoming search terms:do i have to preorder xbox day one edition, hack jaybird xbud, pre order xbox one day one edition, xbox one day one edition, xbox one day one preorder
I bought the Jaybird BlueBuds X Bluetooth headphones about 2 months ago. Since that time I have used them every day during my normal commute to ingest content at an even more rapid pace. Like you I’ve always been annoyed by the entanglements still posed by wired headsets. I’ve been using the BlueBuds X headset via the Bluetooth for iPhone communication path. The BlueBuds are a great wireless stereo headset because of the following:
- Sound Quality – the Jaybird BlueBuds X Bluetooth Headphones have been delivering great audio quality. The 3 ear bud adapters that come with the BlueBuds provide a perfect range to fit any ear and isolate a significant amount of ambient noise.
- Battery Life – I use these an average of three to four hours per day to listen to my favorite content. The bluetooth headset continually surprises me on how long it is able to last on a single charge. With this amount of use I normally charge the headset every third day.
- Low Profile – the Jaybird BlueBuds X Bluetooth Headphones provide a small and comfortable wire strap that connects the two ear buds. This strap is comfortable and significantly smaller than the larger connectors of other headsets.
- Sweat Proof – the Jaybird BlueBuds X Bluetooth Headphones are backed by Jaybird’s Sweat Proof guarantee. Because of this guarantee I feel very comfortable taking the BlueBuds on my many outside and vigorous runs.
- Ease of Use – the ear buds have a simple and well implemented control panel just below the right ear bud. It affords easy power, volume control, and other helpful controls.
I’m exceptionally critical of technology that is brought to market and not ready for primetime. The Jaybird BlueBuds X Bluetooth Headphones are an excellent choice if you are looking to make the move and free yourself from the wired headphone life. I highly encourage you to take a look at what I consider the Best Bluetooth Headset for Running and much much more!
[Get your own JayBird BlueBuds X Headphones]
Incoming search terms:jaybird bluebuds x cyber monday
If you’re like me you’re looking to make things a bit easier at home but at the same time make utility costs lower while not breaking the bank to do it. Enter the Belkin WeMo into the home automation arena. The WeMo Switch ($50) provides the ability to activate lights or any electronic device to turn on or off on a schedule it provides what we immediately expect from a simple device. But the Belkin WeMo goes further. It has the capability of motion sensing, WeMo Switch + Motion ($100), which will activate desired devices and lights as a family member enters a room and transitions through the others (with multiple WeMos). Obviously this is most immediately applicable to lighting applications or even area fans to cool down a house but you could use it to kill off vampire power devices (the power plugs and other items that simply consume power when not in use yet plugged in).
If you don’t desire to place these items on a set schedule you can have full control over them via the iOS application which allows you to remotely turn WeMo’d devices on or off from your iPhone or iPad. This network ability then provides some additional features with IFTTT (If This Then That). This allows for notification via email when the motion sensing capability of WeMo is activated with something like a front door light or even the IFTTT Weather Channel interaction to determine sunset/sunrise and the activation of WeMo’d lights.
From this Cyber Fellows perspective this is an excellent step toward the internet of things. What I’d like to see WeMo integrated with Belkin’s Conserve devices to provide power analytics. This would then allow for an automation and control function on top of the power analytics (Air Conditioning just turned on when no one is home). I’m surprised I didn’t see this at CES even though it was there; what I did notice is the numerous devices and companies that are getting into home device automation so Belkin will need to be innovative to stay ahead of the pack in this area.
Incoming search terms:wemo hack, belkin wemo hack, ideas for wemo, IFTTT add multiple wemo devices, wemo switch ifttt
Follow A Cyber Fellow on Twitter!
"HBGary Announces Advanced Endpoint Security, Incident Detection And Enhanced User Efficiency With Active Defense 1.4 http://t.co/NXrKRgwjam
"The White House Is Looking For More Innovation Fellows" http://t.co/CuBJvY1Vgf
Run Streaking [Inspiration] http://t.co/uxELpyMk13